Terms of Service
Booking and scheduling
- All Experiences have a minimum occupancy of two people.
- Experiences must be paid for in full when booking.
- Experiences must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Some options may not be available if they do not meet the minimum number of participants or are not scheduled in advance.
Vehicle and Experience Exclusivity
The vehicles have the following capacity:
- Model X – 6 seats: 5 reserved for customers and the driver / guide seat.
- Model S – 5 seats: 4 reserved for customers and the driver / guide seat.
- Model 3 – 5 seats: 4 reserved for customers and the driver / guide seat. We recommend the participation of up to 3 passengers for this vehicle.
If you do not choose the exclusive mode, the Experience can be shared with other customers who choose the same experience, on the same date.
Chindren and Infants
Children from 0 to 3 years old – Free
Included in Experiences
- Meeting point – Spot Luggage & Louge / Rua de Camões 33 – for shared experiences; At the accommodation location in Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia (VNG) or Douro for exclusive experiences
- Entrances to places to visit in Experiences;
- Activities included in the Experiences (tests, etc.);
- Wi-Fi and USB sockets for charging mobile devices.
Excluded from Experiences:
- Personal expenses;
- Other expenses not mentioned in the Experiences.
- Experiences are guided by a driver / guide fluent in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
- Please indicate your preferred language when booking.
- In the case of Experiences shared with other customers, the reference language will be English.
Cancellation and refunds
- A cancellation by Portugal EV Tours entitles you to reschedule the Experience or to fully refund the amounts paid.
- Withdrawals in the period of 1 week prior to the Experience or no-show do not confer the right to refund or reschedule.
- Withdrawals up to 1 week prior to the Experience entitle you to a full refund of amounts paid or rescheduling of the Experience.
- After the Experience, there will be no compensation except for an unforeseen situation attributable to Portugal EV Tours.
Right of Admission
Portugal EV Tours reserves the right to refuse the admission of any client or passenger who is intoxicated, intoxicated, under the effect of psychoactive substances and which may pose a risk to the integrity of other clients and passengers, driver or vehicle.
In this situation, there will be no right to any compensation.
We are aware that most of our Experiences are focused on gastronomy and alcoholic beverages. We recommend that you consume the products responsibly, so that you can fully enjoy the experiences we provide.
Accidents and insurance
Experiences are insured against physical and personal damage, as required by law.
Damage to the vehicle caused by our customers (accidental, improper use or negligence) is the responsibility of the customers and Portugal EV Tours reserves the right to be compensated for the damages caused.