As we slowly recover from the pandemic and travel bans are lifted across the world, it is important to understand some of the measures that were put in place for the safety of customers and visitors, as well as tour operators.
Towards that end, Turismo de Portugal and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) have developed stamps to recognize companies that are adhering to the best practices and promoting health safety for their respective activities.
Turismo de Portugal has issued the “Clean & Safe” recognition, whereas WTTC has the “Safe Travels” stamp. Portugal EV Tours has gone above and beyond the recommended courses of action determined by these organizations, thereby earning both approvals. What can you expect from Portugal EV Tours moving forward?
- New visit and transportation protocols;
- Emergency protocols in case of suspect cases;
- PPE (disposable masks, rubber gloves and alcohol gel) provided during the tours;
- Daily disinfection of the surfaces of our vehicles;
- Reduction of the number of on-site participants to allow for social distancing;
- Preference for outdoor activities, whenever possible.
Safety and prevention are ongoing processes and may be adjusted as new information is made available.
Portugal EV Tours operates from the beginning with small groups – that has always been our motto. We look forward to seeing once again!