Online Zoom Experience – Instructions
The online experiences will happen every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 18h00 / 6 PM GMT (Lisbon / London time zone) and will be performed in English.
- Ensure that you are comfortable;
- Grab a bottle of wine – Porto Wine or not – and have it next to you;
- One screen per household (phone / tablet / computer / TV);
- Make sure your internet connection is stable – a reliable connection is more important than a fast one.
How to join:
- Install the zoom app on your phone/tablet/computer;
- Choose your date (Monday, Wednesday or Friday);
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the access link to that session;
- When the time comes, log in using the provided link.
- More dates and schedules can be offered. Just make a request for it!
- Limited to 10 participants per session, to ensure a quality experience!
During the experience:
- I encourage you to keep your camera on, but the microphone muted;
- Interactions can be done by unmuting your microphone and asking questions directly, using the emojis, or even the chat.
- These rules and guidelines will be mentioned at the beginning of each session.
It’s simple and straightforward!
I hope to see you soon!